Wednesday, March 19, 2008

And here is Black Sunshine!!






So here is the bike that the fork is for in the first post. It is aptly named "Black Sunshine" from the wonder White Zombie album: La Sexorcisto: Devil Music, Vol. 1
Which, isa one of my favorites.Luby, the bikes owner, wanted a kickin bike with some awsome zombie rock power, and decided to name it Black Sunshine.
So we did. Please accept my photos as I am getting better, but I am a framebuilder and not a photo guy. I am working on it though.
later,
noren

2 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

Go Erik, go Erik, go Erik. I'll save up for a frame or rob a convenience store.

Noren said...

If you get a frame now, you will be fast enough for a get-a-way...
Thanks for the comment!It would make you fast as hell at Blabkdog!
ok then.
noren